OFAC Checker: Instant screening against government watchlist
The Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), a Treasury Department agency, regulates and enforces U.S. economic sanctions and trade embargoes involving foreign countries and targeted individuals.
The USA Patriot Act requires that all persons/companies doing business in the U.S. comply with OFAC regulations. Are you screening against the latest sanctions? Staying compliant with ever-changing regulations is critical, but it doesn’t have to be complicated. OFAC Checker handles daily automatic re-scans from constantly updated authoritative sources.
OFAC Checker screens unlimited individuals and entities against the latest OFAC lists and other government watchlists. It provides a slew of top-notch features, such as:
- Provides unlimited OFAC checks on individuals and entities using any Salesforce standard or custom object
- Allows screening multiple individuals or entities through batch processing
- Its advanced reporting metrics, result in insightful reports with charts & graphs of each activity
- Marks previously screened false match OFAC data as “False Positive”, to avoid double-checking
- Provides a customizable OFAC dashboard that helps you in understanding and monitoring the report easily
- Regularly updates the OFAC list with newly added entries from various sources
Benefits of OFAC Checker include:
- User-friendly app
- Provides updated OFAC reports in less than 10 seconds
- Saves a significant amount of time and money
- No coding knowledge required
- streamlines the compliance process
- Ensures existing and prospective customers are not prohibited individuals or entities from embargoed countries and regions
The application only requires names to screen individuals and entities. To avoid penalties for violating OFAC rules, assist yourself in remaining compliant and protecting your business from doing business with individuals or companies prohibited by US law. For more information, go to https://www.cloudmaveninc.com.